Til Schweiger about Tokio Hotel


English
Til Schweiger, german actor, talk about Tokio Hotel, Humanoid and David Jost. Translation :
Til: Therefore there's now Keri Hilson with "I like".. mhm..it was a big hit. A long time on #1 in the air-play-charts and in the sales charts as well, on iTunes and in the download-charts... it's a song which is written by David Jost (one of TH's producers) and his partner.. back then when I was in Hollywood and made "Mission Hollywood", he played the new album of Tokio Hotel to me, which I really liked, but for the movie.. there was no song where I thought "Does this song fit to the movie?", and then he played a few other songs to me, including a demo of "I like". And then I thought: "Dude.. dude! I gotta have this song!"

Español
Til Schweiger, actor alemán, habla sobre Tokio Hotel, Humanoid y David Jost. Traducción :
Til: Por lo tanto ahora Keri Hilson con "I Like"... mhm... fue un gran éxito. Durante un tiempo en el puesto nº1 en las listas de éxitos y en las listas de ventas, así, como también en iTunes y en las listas de descargas... es una canción que está escrita por David Jost (uno de los productores de TH) y su compañero... cuando estaba en Hollywood e hice "Mission Hollywood", hizo el nuevo disco de Tokio Hotel que a mí, me gustó mucho, pero para la película... no había ninguna canción en la que pensé: "Encaja esto canción para la película?", y luego tocó algunas canciones para mí, incluyendo un demo de "I Like". Y entonces pensé: "Tío... tío! Tengo que tener esta canción!"
English translation by TH_info
Traducción en español por Schrei-im-Zimmer483

0 comentarios:

 
©2009 Tokio Hotel Europe | by TNB