Interview with Tokio Hotel - Esch Luxembourg 22/02/2010

Traduction

Bill: Well, we have to say first that we didn't get around that much concerning sightseeing and so on, we haven't done this at all. We actually were just here in the venue and we still know the venue from our last tours, and we were in the hotel.

Bill: It's definitely the biggest production so far; we have many engines with us, we have a huge light crew and we also have a huge staff. So there are a lot of busses, crew busses; we as a band indulged ourselves two busses. I think the difference is that we have our very own stage with us now. So basically that makes the difference. If you take a stage on-site, then of course you don't have to transport it always, but this time we have our very own stage, so everything's a bit more time-consuming.

Bill: Of course we're sorry; it has begun to snow, so we worried a bit and we wanted that the fans are doing well, we didn't want anyone to get a bad cold. On the other hand you're looking forward to it, because the people are looking forward to the concert and you know "Ok, there is a lot of power" and they put a lot of emotions in it, this is a good feeling for us.

Bill: Back then when I was about seven, eight years old, I was also standing at Nena concerts, in the rain and waited.

Tom: In the last period of our album production, Georg and me took two weeks off, and we came to Jessica Alba's house and settled down. ... No, she didn't play a concert, she didn't open the door either, such being the case, it wasn't very successful, but those are just little things you sometimes do.

Bill: I think it's getting more extreme every time. We can just talk about the last 5 years, but if you look at the record industry, there are a lot of old men sitting in front of their desks and are crying, definitely. It keeps going down. The awards for platinum and gold are going down quite a lot.

Bill: Well, Georg goes prostitute himself on off-days, he always goes on the streets and so...
Georg: Bill is my best customer, by the way.
Bill: Exactly..
Tom: Well, I have to say, you get by of course, but we're wondering, how it will look in 10 years if the development moves on this way? If you even still have the chance then to produce records, because what you're doing costs a pile of money. So, when I think what we had already spent on production for our latest album - we produced more than a year - we dumped a lot of bucks (money) of course and that's... that's... probably not possible anymore in 10 years.
Bill: I think especially for newcomers it sucks, to get a record deal nowadays, who is good and to achieve the big breakthrough as an artist; I think it's getting harder and harder.

Bill: The CD selling has definitely always been that, where you earn the least money, from the beginning of the career.

Bill: Hey, we are Tokio Hotel and you're listening Eldo-radio, Luxemburg's radio!

Traducion by tokiohotel-info

3 comentarios:

Lorraine said...

I was there ! And you can see me in the vid haha. I miss them ♥

Anonymous said...

Hey guys whats up? so very new to the Tokio hotel forum and I’m not gonna lie with everything I have heard about them I was prepared to got out on the streets and just make a tokio hotel friend unfortunately they are sorta unknown here:( so I decided to change that lol.
I am a blogger, and one of my first blogs is about the awesomeness that is tokio hotel like I said I don’t have many fan friends around here so if you guys could check it out and tell me what you think that would be great.
I have only known about them for a short time so if some of the info is inaccurate just let me know.
http://durtired.blogspot.com/
Now I won’t lie the entire blog isn’t going to be tokio hotel related all the time but I will defiantly be posting some thanks again guys and I can’t wait to hear from you!!

Sarah said...

your blog is really cool :) x

 
©2009 Tokio Hotel Europe | by TNB