Christina Stürmer talks about Bill Kaulitz


English
Christina Stürmer talks about her wax statue first…[…]

Interviewer: Can you tell us which other wax statues you already saw?
Christina: Uh, I already saw Bono, right by my side there; Madonna; Bill Kaulitz; Beyonce – right there; they are all international stars, I think you can just feel well there. […]

Interviewer: You’re always on the road and you already met a lot of colleagues. Is there any where you would say “I would really like to see this person in real”? And why?
Christina: Who comes in my mind, spontaneously now, is Bill Kaulitz. Because last time I saw him live and in color.. I think that was 5 years ago. And they were just at their beginning, the boys were insanely little, actually.. and at their very beginning. When I look at Bill’s wax statue now.. he became huge! I think he’s 1,80 m tall now, or even 1,90 m. And.. it would just interest me now, because I know him only when he was little and now he’s from the height bigger and in the music business bigger.

Interviewer: Were there sparks flying between you and him?
Christina: Pardon?

Interviewer: Were there sparks flying between you and him?
Christina: In what way?

Interviewer: Uhm.. could you imagine that Bill Kaulitz is attractive to you as a man?
Christina: Uhm… noo, I have a boyfriend since 4 years, he’s a totally different type. It would just interest me in principle, I find he has changed extremely, and as I said, I only saw him live and in color before all that rejoicing and embrace. It would interest me what he’s like, today.
Translation  by TH_info
Español
Chrisitna Stürmer habla sobre su estatura de cera ... [...]

Entrevistador : Nos puedes decir que otras estaturas has visto ?
Christina : oh, ya he visto la de Bono, justo a mi lado; Madonna; Bill Kaulitz; Beyonce - justo ahí; todos son artistas internacionales, creo que te puedes sentir bien aquí. [...]

E : Siempre estás en la carretera y has conocido a muchos colegas. Hay alguno que digas "me gustaría de verdad poder ver esta persona cara a cara"? Y por que ?
C : Quien viene a mi cabeza, espontaneamente ahora, es Bill Kaulitz. Porque la úñtima vez que lo vi en directo y color... creo que fue hace 5 años. Y ellos estaban en el principio, los chicos era totalmente pequeños, osea.... en el principio. Cuando veo la estatua de cara de Bill ahora... el sea ha echo grande ! Creo que hace 1,80 de altura, o quizá hasta 1,90m. Y... eso me interesaría ahora, porque lo conocí cuando el era pequeño y ahora el es mas alto de altura y el la indústria musical.

E : Hay chispas entre vosotros ?
C : Perdona ?

E : Hay chispas entre vosotros ?
C : En que sentido ?

E : Ehmmm... te podrías imaginar que Bill Kaulitz fuese atractivo para ti como hombre ?
C : mmm.. nooo, tengo novio desde hace 4 años, el es totalmente un tipo diferente. Solo me interesa en principio, creo que ha cambiado muchisimo, y como dije, solo le vi en vivo y color antes de toda la alegría y recogimiento. Me prodía interesar como es el hoy.
Traducción por THEurope

0 comentarios:

 
©2009 Tokio Hotel Europe | by TNB