Comet Backtage

Stage fright?
Bill: Well, we have stage fright of our own concerts.. I've always thought that we're the most nervous band. I couldn't imagine that there are other people who are that nervous as well.
Tom: But if you just take a look at the backstage area here, then…
Bill: …then you know that we're not the only ones [who are nervous]

Question (you can't see the question, but it's about rituals before a show)
Tom: Well, we actually never had a real ritual. The only thing is that Georg takes a dump before every show. Georg always says "I have to make "Kacko", and that's still the ritual which brings us luck as well.

Red Carpet
Vasta:
We were all waiting for that moment – Tokio Hotel! … This is nuts! … Tokio Hotel! Oh my God! Here we go! It's getting loud… May I interpose myself between you pretty quick, before you go to your fans. Last year it sounded exactly like that, where were you?!
Bill: Yeah well, last year we didn't manage to come, unfortunately. We're happy to be finally here again. Uhm.. for us the Comet Award Show is always a big thing and we're happy that we managed to come this year.
Vasta: And how does it feel? I mean, you travelled around the world, does it leave you cold or is it still nervousness and beating of the heart to come to the Comet Awards?
Tom: Uhm… we're not that nervous anymore but it's still wonderful, definitely.
Bill: Yeah, definitely. I'm happy, we also just had a great concert [in Oberhausen] because we were on tour, and Oberhausen is always good.
Vasta: Who are you looking forward to today?
Tom: Uhm.. uhm.. uhm.. uhm..
Bill: .. to our nomination.
Tom: Yeah, exactly.
Vasta: Do you think that you'll get the award?
Tom: I hope so, I hope so.
Bill: Well, I know that our fans are very strong when it comes to votings, and I hope that this time they made it again. We'll see, but we definitely have hard competition. I think Rammstein are nominated, too. Won't be so easy.
Vasta: Okay, well, I wish you all the best, you'll get that thing! And we'll see us later and now go to your fans, it’s almost unbearable [the noise]!

Do's & Don'ts
Tom:
Many people just want to come to us and have sex with us. So, you can clearly notice that.

Translation by TokioHotel-Info

0 comentarios:

 
©2009 Tokio Hotel Europe | by TNB