Mädchen (DE) nº20 - "I want a girlfriend!"

We havent heard about them for some time, but now Bill and Tom opened up to Mädchen ...
We talked with them about everything that is important to them, their dogs, their true home, find your great love and music.

Almost a year ago that Tokio Hotel were not with us. What happened? The superstars were in the United States and worked on their third album "Humanoid", which will be released on 2 October. During the interview the guys were really cool, talked a lot, almost always at the same time. They reported to us their experiences and what they did

Travel, their true home and love for animals
Tom: Because of the album we had to go to Miami and Los Angeles but most of the time we were in Germany. We love staying at home, sleeping in our beds and play with our dogs. We saved four of a shelter.
Bill: I'd unable to leave Germany. It was here that we grew up and here are our roots. Being abroad is always a strange feeling. But of course we like to go on vacation there [abroad]. For example, the Maldives we have been there four times.

Stalkers and the worst fears
Tom: The last year has haunted us. We wanted to get out of our public life after two years, but it didnt work due to the history of the stalkers (Editor's Note: Four girls chased the band for over a year and a half, until the situation was no longer supported).
Bill: These incidents show how sick people can be, they need help. At this time we have no privacy.

What about the single "Automatisch" (Release Date: 18/09/09)
Bill: You do many things in your day to day automatically. In love relationships, routine can be fatal due to loss of spontaneity. Yes, it affects us, affects us because we're both single for so long.


Flirting and the deepest desires.

Both: Oh yes, we both love to flirting (laughs)
Bill: To me, the eyes are very, very important. when I fall in love with a girl, at the first glance, I have to love her eyes. To look upon her soul and have the feeling that I have known her forever.
Tom: I've met many amazing girls , but a certain type of girl? No. Blond or brunette, I can not decide.
Bill: I do not have a stable relationship for years. I know it sounds sad, but it's what I most want. I want a girlfriend who travels with me.

Money and the great love
Bill: The money is important, but not all. For the love of my life I'd leave behind the money and the clothes. No problem - I dont need too much.
Traduction by THEurope

0 comentarios:

 
©2009 Tokio Hotel Europe | by TNB